[CASA] OLIVER Agency : Paid & Optimisation Manager
LOCATION: Danone Casablanca
a Little Bit About The Role
Working in true collaboration with our client Danone, we have one goal in mind: 'to be the leading agency partner for the development of stunning and effective Needs based content and digital media campaigns'.
The successful candidate will be based on our client site at Danone Casablanca with the ability to WFH during evenings and weekends.
The role will also include hands on planning and strategy of paid social accounts. You will be constantly be thinking outside the box, to come up with imaginative ways to approach challenges.
What You Will You Be Doing
- Planning, implementing and reporting paid social media campaigns across both direct response (i.e. lead generation) and branded campaigns
- Setting up Paid social performance KPI's for new campaigns and meet clients KPI's and advise on campaign optimization
- Responsible for managing successful paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, twitter and youtube.
- Recommending & Planning budget for new campaigns
- Managing the paid social budget
- Creating and implementing the overall company social media and marketing plan.
- Assisting the paid social team in suggesting with relevant data with ad messages writing
- Scheduling of approved posts and ensuring all social media activity is up to-date, highly engaging and on-message.
- Undertaking quick launch of paid social projects to support a variety of initiatives such as; product launches and special promotions.
- Acting as the first point of contact for any external influencers and where appropriate establishing new relationships with rising stars.
- Creating, managing and reporting on paid for content and paid social initiatives.
- Regular social listening to monitor brand mentions, competitor activity and hot topics
- Analysing the success of campaigns using social and web metrics
- Work towards KPI's and manage results.
- Generation of internal reports summarising communication achievements.
- Measure performance of paid social efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, adobe analytics etc.)
- Manipulating data, using advanced Excel spreadsheet skills, including knowledge of pivot tables.
- You will be expected to bring knowledge of content and wider digital trends to bear, to participate in client education and promote best practice among senior stakeholders.
- You will be expected to be able to work directly into the Danone brand team, there will be reporting lines into Danone Marketing Directors as well as OLIVER team leaders.
- You will have direct relationships with clients and work autonomously within their team, however the role requires you to still be a representative of OLIVER and the Danone onsite team business.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Paid & Optimisation Manager with 1-3 years of integrated marketing and/or digital marketing experience in an agency or corporate setting
- 1-2 years of hands-on paid social media program execution.
- 2+ years' experience using Facebook Ads Manager is a must and Facebook Blueprint certification is a plus, but not essential.
- Have a working knowledge and demonstrate experience in planning and managing strategic paid social campaigns across social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter are essential, and Pinterest, Snapchat could be an added advantage) and content marketing platforms (e.g. Taboola, Outbrain, etc.) that are aligned to achieving business and social media objectives.
a Little Bit About Us
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018 https://ig.ft.com/ft-1000/2018/
What OLIVER does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client's organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
Other Info To Know
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.
- Marketing et publicité
- Médias en ligne
Vous devez être connecté pour poster un commentaire